Information

Wales in Edinburgh

Are you part a show going to the Edinburgh Fringe?  Do you know of a show with Welsh connections going there?  If so why not join this group and post necessary info.

Members: 37
Latest Activity: Feb 19, 2014

Discussion Forum

MASTERCLASSES

I am now offering exclusive masterclasses in actor training, performativity, vocal coaching, technical theatre, directing and tutoring/teaching theatre and drama. Alternatively if you have a specific…Continue

Started by Daniel O'Gorman Jan 31, 2012.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Wales in Edinburgh to add comments!

Comment by Catrin Rogers on August 16, 2011 at 6:34
Perfect - tea for two! xx
Comment by Michelle Luther on August 16, 2011 at 6:31
Hi Catrin, I'm def up for a welsh catch up on the 23rd x
Comment by louche theatre on August 16, 2011 at 6:27
Second performance of 'Be My Baby' by Louche Theatre at Greenside Theatre ( venue 231)......another SELL OUT! 'Powerful, heart touching theatre' , as one reviewer discribed it
Comment by Catrin Rogers on August 16, 2011 at 3:17

Anyone fancy meeting up sometime? Be nice to catch up with you all (or as many of you as we can get together) face-to-face sometime. How about Tuesday 23rd at 4.30pm at the Traverse bar?

Comment by louche theatre on August 15, 2011 at 18:59

First performance of Louche Theatre's 'Be My Baby' at Greenside Theatre ( venue 231) was a SELL OUT ! with excellent audience feedback. Advance bookings for rest of run looking looking very good. Interview with The Stage after today'

s performance

Comment by Nia Wyn Skyrme on August 13, 2011 at 3:53
Haia! Anyone want to help us out with stewarding our show Richard Parker-at Csoco on any of shows from 21st-24th- 1.15-2.15? You'd get to see the show for free!
Let me know
Email on info@cwmnitheatr3d.co.uk
Thanks!
Comment by abdul shayek on August 11, 2011 at 12:21

Great to hear the positive feedback- can't wait to get up there next week. Very excited :)

Comment by Terry Victor on August 11, 2011 at 9:06

I gave positive mention to a whole load of shows that I've seen this week on today's Radio Wales' Roy Noble show. Special mentions for Rhiannon Wallace's 14 year old victim in Sold and (my show of the week) Vista Theatre's Decadence in the Sweet Grassmarket.

Four more stars for Fragments of Ash today thanks to Three Weeks: 'Spine-tingling and intense, this striking piece of new writing and moving production will have audiences gripping their seats from the first second.' It's on at Venue 13.

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on August 11, 2011 at 8:49
Hi Catrin Rogers, Thank you so much for coming to see the show today! I was busy exit flyering, so I didn't manage to catch it today but saw it yesterday and the company were amazing, I am very proud! Let me know of any networking opportunities with you guys during Edinburgh, would really like to meet you! Thanks so much for the tweet, will follow you now :) Hope everyone else is doing well, am going to see Sold on my day off and the Dark Philosophers will be my treat!!!! Thanks again, Sarah Jane
Comment by Catrin Rogers on August 11, 2011 at 7:57

Hi Sarah Jane Leigh!

Just to say that I went to see Tim & Light today, and really loved it (hence my tweet). Very inventive and beautifully put together. The kids really were into it, which is a great sign. Very well done!

Members (36)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service