Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Charlie Hammond on August 26, 2013 at 6:36

I'm calling together an informal Improv and comedy meet before the Vagabonds comedy night at Gwdihw on Tuesday 3rd September for any one who's interested. Would be wonderful to see faces new and old:

https://www.facebook.com/events/382004651928379/?notif_t=plan_user_...

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on August 24, 2013 at 1:42

Hi Actors, here is an unpaid opportunity in Cardiff for any of you rugby players out there:

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/august-012...

Thanks!

Sarah

Comment by Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) on August 23, 2013 at 12:22

Hello Folks....

'Croeso Creatives' is a new film production group being set up in the Vale of Glamorgan....we are looking for interesting short film scripts (approx 10 to 15 mins long) The subject, genre, style and other details can be whatever you like, we will read them all. If you are interested in sending a script can you forward it to croesocreatives@hotmail.co.uk please.

We will be looking for further people to get involved in this project quite soon so any other queries you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter. 

Regards   Nigel

Comment by Jody Tozer on August 23, 2013 at 10:34

This Sunday is the Cardiff Mini Film Festival Network Night. We have 6 people getting up on stage looking for crew and actors, also there may be more people on the night who aren't jumping on stage but are there to mingle. We also have some amazing professionals from the TV and film industry including producers and directors who will have lots of tips and advice for you. Tickets are only available in advance and likely to sell out, so buy yours now.

https://www.facebook.com/events/618910058148642

Comment by Jeremy Linnell on August 22, 2013 at 10:47

Currently looking for performers for my MA Drama final production, an interpretation of Martin Crimp's "Face To The Wall". I need at least 1 male performer (as well as maybe 1 or two others of any gender) and someone capable of playing guitar or keyboard and singing, in a 12 bar blues form. Please contact me at jeremylinnell@gmail.com

Comment by Gemma louise Martin on August 19, 2013 at 8:12

Hi guys, last CALL OUT to all you creative people out there, 

Fancy yourself's performing amongst the busy crowds of Cardiff ? I am looking to set up a Street Theatre Project and has kindly been offered a space for tomorrow, Tuesday 20th August with the opportunity to 'Meet N Greet' other creative people! The project is currently in setting stone, so that's where you guys will come in to collaborate all ideas together to get it up and running and on its journey! 

So if this sounds like it will enthuse your inner creativity, don't be shy,'Get Involved folks' and message me via email on g-martin87@hotmail.co.uk for further details.

Thanks guys 

Gem

Comment by Gemma louise Martin on August 15, 2013 at 11:57

CALLING ALL creative individuals;

Fancy yourself's performing amongst the busy crowds of Cardiff ? I am looking to set up a Street Theatre Project and has kindly been offered a space for Tuesday 20th August with the opportunity to 'Meet N Greet' other creative people! The project is currently in setting stone, so that's where you guys will come in to collaborate all ideas together to get it up and running and on its journey! 

So if this sounds like it will enthuse your inner creativity, don't be shy,'Get Involved folks' and message me on here or email via g-martin87@hotmail.co.uk for further details.

Thanks guys 

Gem

Comment by Jeremy Linnell on August 14, 2013 at 7:36

Hey guys, I am currently looking for 2-4 performers to take part in my final production for my MA Drama at the Atrium. I am producing an interpretation of Martin Crimp's Face To The Wall, the original concept being to stage it 4 times each time filtering the script through a different style of theatre and performance. Over the last few weeks of research is has grown to be something a little different. I am looking at 10 days of rehersal, usually in the mornings until lunchtime with a few full days towards the end. The performance will be on September the 12th. This will be a fairly intense schedule and is unpaid, however it is a great oppertunity in my opinion to stretch yourself as a performer.

Ideally the performers will be flexible and confident in different styles,including physical theatre and I am looking to devise that section with the performers themselves. For further details please email me at jeremylinnell@gmail.com

Face To The Wall is a short play about 4 individuals coming together to discuss an act of horrific violence. 

Comment by Simon Coates on August 14, 2013 at 4:53

Looking forward to it Kelly!x

Comment by Kelly Jones on August 14, 2013 at 4:47

just the usual Simon :) be great to have you there

Kelly x

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service