Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Simon Coates on August 14, 2013 at 4:39

@Kelly - looking forward to Stories of the Streetzzzzzz Kels. Haven;t been to one for a little while. You got anything crazy up your sleeve??

Comment by Kelly Jones on August 14, 2013 at 3:18

Stories of the Streetz is back !!! Swansea 4th September 2013 @ 7:30pm Creative Bubble!!! If you are a performer and would like to be involved email me on storiesofthestreetz@gmail.com

Comment by Gemma louise Martin on August 14, 2013 at 0:20

Hello to all you lovely creative people, 

Fancy yourself's performing amongst the busy crowds of Cardiff ? I am looking to set up a Street Theatre Project and has kindly been offered a space by Somwehereto, located on St Mary's street Cardiff from Tuesday 20th August. The project is currently in setting stone, so I'm open to suggestions to collaborate ideas together to get this project up and running and on its journey! Bonus will be a chance to be filmed by channel 5. If this is up your street, then post me a message via here or email me on g-martin87@hotmail.co.uk. This is a fab opportunity to be involved in and everyone with a passion to experiment and create new pieces of Theatre. 

Thanks guys 

Gem 

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on August 6, 2013 at 4:38
Comment by Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) on August 5, 2013 at 23:01

okay here goes..this was a film that I did earlier this year. It is a docu drama and hopes to be entertaining as well as raising a serious point about Veterans struggling with PTSD and integrating themselves back into our communities.

I've have had positive feedback from friends but they are 'friends' after all. Please do let know what you think......Nigel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UeE3HrVUMY

Comment by Edward Llewelyn on August 5, 2013 at 3:32

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ANYONE WHO'S GOING TO BE IN LONDON IN SEPT.

I am starring in an original, new play called 'DISTANCE' The play deals with the difficult and sensitive subject of child abuse and the nature of family. To reveal anymore would cause spoilers surfice to say it's a challenging, intelligent piece of theatre if I do say so myself & that is down to the script which was Written & is Directed by Gareth J. Lewis who has worked on such films as a Production Runner & now 2nd Assistant Director as 'Harry Potter', 'Spooks' , 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo', & recently 'Da Vinci's Demons'

We have a Twitter page which we'd love you to follow for continuous updates on our progress: @Distance2013.

It's being performed at The Barons Court Theatre, London Sept 9th-15th @7.45p.m. Tickets £10

To Book tickets call: 0208 932 47 47

or online londontheatre@gmail.com

Distance%20Poster.jpg

Comment by Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) on August 5, 2013 at 3:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXWpCseWJ6A

Hello this is the link to our first promo for our new film production group in the Vale of Glamorgan called 'Croeso Creatives;.  regards   Nigel

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on August 2, 2013 at 1:46

hmm... it's working ok my end.  You could try casting call pro listing here?

http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/job_view.php?uid=188592 

Comment by Bridie Elizabeth Smith on August 2, 2013 at 1:09
It isn't loading Lisa. Just seeing a white screen.
Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on August 1, 2013 at 23:29

Hey everyone.  Casting call for London production of 'The Hunting of the Snark' on 1st September can be found in following blog post ...

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/cast-neede...

Cheers, Lisa

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service