Information

Edinburgh 2012

A group for people taking shows to, or visiting, the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2012. Use this group to promote your shows & share resources.

Members: 23
Latest Activity: Aug 20, 2012

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Edinburgh 2012 to add comments!

Comment by Kelly Jones on July 25, 2012 at 22:41
Thanks Matt :)
Comment by Matt Ball on July 25, 2012 at 22:12
Comment by Kelly Jones on July 25, 2012 at 21:13
Hey all! I'm struggling to get my set to the fringe. I'm there from the 1st-18th, has anyone got room in their van/car for a few cardboard boxes and a cardboard cut out of George Orwell? It doesn't matter about getting it back to cardiff it's just getting it up there.
Thanks all
Kelly x
Comment by jane donoghue on July 14, 2012 at 8:37

We are taking a show called Naked Dictators to Venue 13 for the first week of the festival...come see it!  Also performing at RWCMD on 24th July 9p.m.  We have spaces on our coach depart 2nd August return 11th August if anyone would going to the fringe would like to buy a seat! 

Comment by Matt Ball on July 13, 2012 at 1:44

I've added the first few shows that we've got info about. If you want us to add info about your show send it to me.

Comment by Matt Ball on July 1, 2012 at 22:58

If you send them to me as an email mattball@nationaltheatrewales.org then we'll make a list.

Comment by Piers Francis Horner on June 29, 2012 at 5:52

Hi all, nice to see some familiar faces here! Hope you're all well.

Matt, do you want us to send details of shows directly to you or should we send them to your personal page?

Piers.

Comment by Matt Ball on June 19, 2012 at 22:32

If you want to send through details of your productions I'll make another page for this group that gives details of each of your shows. So an image, your shows copy,  & an image with links to your websites & booking. Then you can all see what each other are up to. 

Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on June 19, 2012 at 22:23

Hi All, 

Just wanted to do a shout out about Edinburgh Press. Just sent my press release out last night, its good to get it in early as you have a better chance of being reviewed. If anyone has any questions about how Edinburgh works press-wise, I have some knowledge from being up there last year, and don't mind trying to help. Sarah x 

Comment by Kelly Jones on May 31, 2012 at 9:24

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service